Monday, December 8, 2008

Snow & Program




The kids finally got to get decked out in their snowpants. I was worried we would be outside less time than it took to get ready but they lasted over an hour! Jaden shoveled the block! Jenna just couldn't get the hang of shoveling without any thumbs. Tonight they did much better and I actually enjoyed being out in the dark while fluffy white flakes were coming down! Shoveling is EXCELLENT exercise!

And last night was their Christmas program. PDO in TX still had the best one though! Jaden just looked sad the whole time (despite the fact that he's been belting out the songs for weeks!) and Jenna just stood behind another girl the whole time! I had to laugh when she went up on stage because she just tromped her way up there and I noticed that she had already been hard at play, shirt untucked, hair askew, etc. That's her! Then this afternoon Jaden thought it would be funny to take a picture of their gingerbread house (with his broken digital camera!) while I took a picture. Turned out kind of interesting! So that's why the randomness of the shots! More will be coming...the upload was impossibly slow tonight.

3 comments:

Starr said...

Jenna's skirt is SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Starr, that skirt is adorable!!!

Misty D.

Matthews said...

All of Jenna's clothes are courtesy of our AZ clothing connection...A.K.A. Tina!!! She's on my facebook page with photos of her two adorable girls that bless Jenna with their clothes! Thankfully Tina is a pro-shopper! And she KNOWS I'm not!